Max group size: 113 - 174 depending upon the production.
Throughout the year, we are delighted to host many different shows including Shakespeare, musicals, stand-up comedy, family shows (especially at Christmas when we produce an alternative to pantomime), and much more. Prices are always competitive and there may be a group reduction.
If your group wishes to arrange for a tour of the venue, pre-show suppers or to meet the cast and director, we will be happy to arrange it - please just ask!
Christmas Packages are available.
Adjacent to the Theatre
Welcome to relax in our private bar (Wit
Prices range according to the production, generally from £8 to £15
TQ 598939 51.62211 0.30707
From the M25 junction 28 follow A1023 into Brentwood town centre. Brentwood Theatre is situated just past Wilsons Corner, behind the Hermitage.
By Public Transport:
We are equi-distance from both Brentwood and Shenfield stations. Patrons should follow signs for the High Street or else may wish to hail a cab from the station ranks.
: 1 mile from Shenfield/Brentwood station
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Telephone (public)
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Audible alarm system
- Visual alarm system