- 50% off all ticket prices for nine performances after Christmas and before New Year.
Tuesday 27 Dec 6pm
Wednesday 28 December, Thursday 29 December, Friday 30 December 2pm & 6pm
Saturday 31 December 11am & 3pm
Full ticket prices are £15 (£13 for concessions)
Print this voucher and then tickets can be booked online at https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/event/135882
Also in person - please take voucher with you.Request voucher
- Tue 27 - Sat 31 Dec 2016
Following an amazing LIVE gig in June, Steve has agreed to return this autumn.
In 2004 with a record six million votes in one night, Steve Brookstein went on to score a number one album and single with his debut releases.
Born in South London in 1968, Brookstein's musical ambitions only surfaced at the relatively late age of 20. He became a regular fixture at various clubs, singing soul classics by Luther Vandross, Al Green, and George Benson as well as performing demos for industry writer Alan Glass. In 1996, he signed to MCA Records.
However, despite his first single, a reworking of Teddy Pendergrass' "Only You," being Judge Jules Radio One Record Of The Week, the closure of MCA meant the single never got released. Steve gave up on his singing career to focus on writing and producing. He signed two artists to major deals with Columbia in New York and Virgin in London and securing a publishing deal for himself with EMI New York. Unfortunately neither artist released an album.
Following these setbacks, Steve moved back to London to perform again and was spotted in a bar where he was asked to support Dionne Warwick, which he did in 2004. Soon after he entered The X Factor and with huge public support he went on to win. The subsequent deal with Sony BMG saw his debut single, a cover version of Phil Collins' "Against All Odds," reach number one in the charts. However, in August 2005, just 12 weeks after his debut album Heart & Soul went to number one, a fall out with Simon Cowell saw Brookstein leaving the label.
In 2006, he independently released his second album, 40,000 Things and then worked with his wife, Eileen Hunter on her debut album which he signed to Jazz FM. Forgotten Man is his first album in 7 years and was funded by fans. Steve is delighted to be back in Brentwood after such a great response last year.
|Fri 25 Nov 2016||20:00 to 22:00|
TQ 598939 51.62211 0.30707
From the M25 junction 28 follow A1023 into Brentwood town centre. Brentwood Theatre is situated just past Wilsons Corner, behind the Hermitage.
By Public Transport:
We are equi-distance from both Brentwood and Shenfield stations. Patrons should follow signs for the High Street or else may wish to hail a cab from the station ranks.
: 1 mile from Shenfield/Brentwood station
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Telephone (public)
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Smoking not allowed
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Audible alarm system
- Visual alarm system