An evening with Jordan & The Gigolos
An evening of piano pounding jump blues, swing,
jazz & boogie woogie.
Jordan Marsh brings his almost 'big' band back to Brentwood for one night only.
Jordan Marsh brings his five piece band to Brentwood Theatre for one night only for an evening of piano pounding, jump blues, swing, jazz & boogie woogie. Expect to hear a quirky twist on well-known songs from artists such as Ray Charles, Louis Jordan and Chuck Berry to name but a few.
They'll also be playing a selection of original material from Jordan's back catalogue.
Having played alongside many of the greats, Jordan & the Gigolos have won themselves the reputation of one of the country's most entertaining bands and continue to delight their audience time and time again.
'I've been watching Jordan Marsh for quite some time and I really admire his style' - Jools Holland
|Fri 17 Mar 2017||20:00 to 21:50|
TQ 598939 51.62211 0.30707
From the M25 junction 28 follow A1023 into Brentwood town centre. Brentwood Theatre is situated just past Wilsons Corner, behind the Hermitage.
By Public Transport:
We are equi-distance from both Brentwood and Shenfield stations. Patrons should follow signs for the High Street or else may wish to hail a cab from the station ranks.
: 1 mile from Shenfield/Brentwood station
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Telephone (public)
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Audible alarm system
- Visual alarm system