Team building at New Hall Vineyards
Team building activity
Special Guided Tours for Groups, Club or Coach Parties of between 14 - 120 people, last between 2 - 3 hours, with lots of information, a generous wine tasting and meal if required, it makes for a great night out or daytime experience not to be missed.
1. Explore the mysteries and art of tasting wine in competitions.
2. Pick up a few secrets, tips and tricks of wine making on a larger scale.
3. See the equipment and processes the grapes go through to become wine.
4. Take a short informative walk along the Vineyard Trail amongst the vines.
5. Learn the History of English Vineyards & how they once thrived & see the techniques on successfully growing vines in England nowadays.
6. Watch a slide show and talk, on the growing year in an English Vineyard.
8. Tour through the Winery, Bottling Area, The Press House & Fermentation Room. Where over 200,000 bottles can be produced each year.
9. A look around the Cellar/Shop under the 16th Century Farm House.
10. Learn a little of the skills that cellar masters know, on storing wines.
11. Enjoy a relaxed wine tasting of at least 4 different New Hall English wines.
12. Followed by a tasty English Ploughman's Supper or Lunch.
ALL TOURS MUST BE BOOKED WELL IN ADVANCE are only available from May to September when booking a tour. Please fill in the a TOUR BOOKING FORM and return it with a £25.00 Deposit.
Champagne Tour With 10 glass WINE Tasting and Special English Ploughman's Meal for groups of 14 to 120 people only £15.00 each.
Personal Guided Tour With 4 Glass WINE Tasting for groups of 14 - 120 People only £5.50 each Tasty Ploughman's Supper or Lunch cost an extra £4.50 each.
TL 836025 51.69159 0.65559
From A12 take A414 to Maldon, once through Danbury, go straight on to the B1010. New Hall Vineyards are 2 miles on the left.
By Public Transport:
From Chelmsford station it is 9 miles to New Hall Vineyards.
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for educational visits
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
- Guided tours for groups