Group Accommodation at Weeley Bridge Holiday Park
A peaceful location, with lovely landscaped ground and only 10 minutes from the bright lights of Clacton-on-sea, Weeley Bridge offers the best of both worlds. Set around a willow-fringed fishing lake with ducks quacking to be fed, the Park is a hugely popular for a relaxing getaway.
Whatever your interest, from fishing to mountain biking or golf to history, Weeley Bridge is the ideal base to enjoy any activity you fancy, at your leisure. Enjoy a self-catering in a static caravan that will feel like home away from home, only with a nearby pool, fantastic daytime activities and chilled evening entertainment for the entire family.
ON THE PARK:
• Splashing Around: Heated Outdoor Pool, Water Resorts Programme, Free use of local indoor pool.
• Daytime Kids’ entertainment: Little Sparks for under 5s, Sparky’s Krew for 5-11 year olds, Adventure Playground.
• Outdoor Activities: Multi Sports Court, Well-stocked Fishing Lake, Sports Resorts Programme.
• Indoor Facilities: Amusements, Pool Table, Darts.
• Shops & Services: Launderette, Shop in nearby village.
• Food Choice: Lakeside Tavern and Takeaway.
• Family Entertainment: Lakeside Tavern with Entertainment.
On Park Entertainment and entry to swimming pools is included in the price of your holiday.
Open all the time