Meeting Venue at Barleylands Farm and Craft Village
Surrounded by beautiful views, landscaped courtyards and a Craft Village home to over 50 unique, shops and galleries including a blacksmith, glass blowers and pottery barn. Barleylands is an inspiring venue for your meeting, conference or exhibition.
• Easy to find, just 18 miles from London and located close to the M25, A127, A12, A13 and Stansted airport.
• Large free car park
• Interactive white board, projector and screen available and room is fitted with black-outs
• 8 internet access points
• Whiteboard and pens provided
• Rooms are spacious and well decorated with plenty of natural light
• Paved level surfaces and lifts to first floors mean easy access for wheel chairs and push chairs around the village. There are four Disabled toilets onsite.
• All rooms have heating and air conditioning
• Catering facilities are available
TQ 694919 51.60047 0.44457
From M25 / A127. Exit at J29 onto A127 Southend bound. Exit at A176 junction for Basildon/Billericay. At the roundabout take the third exit on to South Wash Road. At the second mini roundabout turn left on to Barleylands Road. Barleylands car park is situated one mile down on the right hand side.
Take the B1007 Billericay junction on to Stock Road. Follow the road all the way to Billericay High Street then over the roundabout on to Laindon Road until you reach the next roundabout. Take the third exit on to Noak Hill Road. After 1/2 mile take the first left into Church Street. At the T-junction turn right on to Southend Road. Then take the first left onto Barleylands Road. Barleylands car park is situated 300 metres down on the left hand side.
From A12. Exit at J16 onto B1007 towards Billericay. Drive through Billericay High Street and continue over the roundabout on to Laindon Road. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit on to Noak Hill Road and then take the 1st left on to Church Street. At the end of the road turn right on to Southend Road and then turn right again in to Barleylands Road. Barleylands car park is situated 1/2 mile down on the left hand side.
By Public Transport:
Bus on Monday to Saturday: First Group operates the 100 service from Chelmsford to Lakeside and vice versa (via Billericay, Noak Bridge, Basildon & Grays) leaving both bus stations at 00, 20 & 40 minutes past the hour. The bus leaves Billericay Railway Station at 11, 31 & 51 minutes past the hour and Basildon Bus Station at 17, 37 & 57 minutes past the hour. The Barleylands bus stop is straight outside the main entrance on Barleylands Road. Please note: this service does NOT run on Sundays.
Saturday: NIBS Buses operate the 222 service from Wickford Wick to Billericay Railway Station (and vice versa) leaving Wickford at 17 mins past the hour and Billericay 52 mins past the hour, running every hour.
The Barleylands bus stop is at the end of Barleylands Road.
Disabled parking close to entrance.
: 1 mile from Billericay station
- Baby changing facilities
- Cash Point
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Welcome Host
- Facilities for conferencing
- Metered broadband internet in bedrooms
- Leisure facilities onsite
- Mobile phone coverage
- Grounds for outdoor activities