Book Tickets Online
The walks range from 1 mile to 5 miles and vary in their demands on the walker in a variety of settings - coastal stretches, village locations & rural footpaths.
Always make sure that you follow the Country Code wherever you go
• Enjoy the countryside and respect its life and work
• Guard against all risk of fire
• Fasten all gates
• Keep your dogs under close control
• Keep to public paths across farmland
• Use gates and stiles to cross fences, hedges and walls
• Leave livestock, crops and machinery alone
• Take your litter home
• Help to keep all water clean
• Protect wildlife, plants and trees
• Take special care on country roads
• Make no unnecessary noise
Please see link below for walking trail maps in Tendring.