Coopers Beach Holiday Park on Mersea Island is the perfect place to get away from it all.
Whether you're a beach enthusiast or nature lover, you'll be in your element at Coopers Beach. With direct beach access from park, you'll have fun soaking up traditional seaside activities or walk along to Blackwater Esturary to watch the migrating birds. Either way, you'll find plenty of choice of attractions to visit nearby.
On park, you'll find plenty of facilities and activities to keep the family entertained. Work up an appetite in the newly refurbished outdoor swimming pool before tucking into a tasty family meal at The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant while enjoying spectacular sea views. Head down to the beach for a evening walk or there’s even a boat launching facility if you fancy taking to the water.
Coopers Beach offers a great range of accommodation options for you to choose from including fully equipped caravans and spacious lodges, there's something for everyone!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board; Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Adventure Playground
- Multi-Sports Court
- Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Family Kart Hire
- Sports and Leisure Activity Programme
- Bar and Restaurant
- Entertainment Venue
- Convenience Store
- In Venue WiFi
For more information or to book online, visit http://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
- Accessible Rooms
- Foodshop/mobile foodshop
- Children welcome
- Free WIFI
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Regular entertainment
- Swimming pool - indoor onsite
- Swimming pool - outdoor onsite
Map & Directions
1. If travelling southbound on the M11, take the exit slip road and stay in the left two lanes for Stansted Colchester A120
2. Continue to follow the A120 and at the roundabout signposted Witham B1018 take the second exit
3. Upon entering Cressing (signposted) take the immediate left turn followed by the first right turn onto Boars Tye Road. Follow this road for 7.5 miles and at the T junction turn left for Colchester/Tiptree B1022
4. Take the right turn for Tolleshunt D'Arcy B1023, and at the mini-roundabout take the first exit for Brook Road. At the end of the road at the T junction, turn left for B1026
5. Continue to follow the B1026 and turn right for Mersea B1025 and take first exit for East Mersea when entering Mersea Island
6. Continue to follow East Mersea Road before turning right onto Church Lane, where Coopers Beach Holiday Park will be on your left further up this road
Public Transport Directions
Colchester Town station is the closest to park, serving Greater Anglia Trains. This station is a 10 mile drive (around 25 minutes) away. The main lines from this station cover destinations such as Walton on the Naze, Clacton on Sea, Colchester and London Liverpool Street.
London Stansted Airport is around 37 miles from park, or an hours drive time if travelling by car. You can fly into London Stansted from Belfast, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guernsey and Kerry Airports.