Enjoy a traditional seaside holiday at Highfield Grange Holiday Park
With a wide range of on-park activities, and the attractions of Clacton-on-Sea right on your doorstep, you’re guaranteed to enjoy a fun-filled holiday at Highfield Grange.
Located in Clacton-on-Sea it is the ideal place to enjoy a traditional seaside holiday. Paddle by the beach only a short drive away, walk the long pier at Walton-on-the-Naze, or take in the quaint seaside town of Frinton-on-Sea.
On park, the kids certainly won’t be bored either, with heated indoor and outdoor pools, a thrilling 200ft flume, an enormous playground slide and a multi-sports court to keep them busy!
Highfield Grange offers a great range of accommodation options for you to choose from including fully equipped caravans and spacious lodges, there's something for everyone!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board; Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Adventure Playground
- Multi-Sports Court
- Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Family Kart Hire
- Sports and Leisure Activity Programme
- Bar and Restaurant
- Entertainment Venue
- Convenience Store
- In Venue WiFi
For more information or to book online, visit http://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Map & Directions
1. If travelling southbound on the M11, take the exit slip road and stay in the left two lanes for Stansted Colchester A120
2. Continuing to follow the A120, take the second exit at the roundabout signposted Witham B1018
3. Upon entering Cressing (signposted) take the immediate left turn followed by the first right turn onto Boars Tye Road. Follow this road for 4.6 miles, turning right for Colchester A12 then turning left to merge onto A12
4. Stay on the A12 and keep left for exit signposted Colchester A133, then take second exit at roundabout for A133 until roundabout signposted Harwich B1442
5. At the following roundabout take third exit for Clacton/Town Centre and Sea Front B1441. Follow London Road and Highfield Grange Holiday Park will appear on your left
Public Transport Directions
By Bus - The nearest bus stop is located just outside of park on London Road. The Hedingham and First Group service numbers 76, 97, 100, 137 and X76 will offer return journeys to Clacton, Jaywick, Walton-on-the-Naze and Jackson Road.
By Train - The nearest train station to Highfield Grange is Clacton-on-Sea station, serving Greater Anglia Trains. This station is 1.6 miles from park - around 5 minutes by car. The main lines from this station cover destinations such as Colchester and London Liverpool Street.
By Plane - The closest airport to Highfield Grange is London Stansted Airport, which is roughly 49 miles from park or around 1 hour 10 minutes if travelling by car. You can fly into London Stansted from Belfast, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guernsey and Kerry airports.