Valley Farm Holiday has everything you need for a perfect holiday
With beautiful beaches, stunning scenery and fun-filled seaside resorts, Valley Farm Holiday Park near Clacton-on-Sea offers everything you need for the the perfect holiday on the Essex Coast.
On park there's plenty to enjoy too! Whether you fancy spending your days around the indoor and outdoor swimming pools or keeping active on the sports court, there's something for everyone to enjoy. Plus, the kids will also love the adventure playground and arcade. After an action packed day, unwind with a meal in The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant and an ice cream treat from Scoops!
A short drive from Clacton Beach and Pier, you'll be sure to enjoy a beach day building sandcastles, so make sure you pack your bucket and spade! Valley Farm is also perfectly located for discovering the nearby attractions of Brightlingsea and beyond.
Valley Farm offers a great range of accommodation options for you to choose from including fully equipped caravans and spacious lodges, there's something for everyone!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board; Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Adventure Playground
- Multi-Sports Court
- Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Family Kart Hire
- Sports and Leisure Activity Programme
- Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Entertainment Venue
- Scoops - Ice Cream & Dessert Parlour
- Convenience Store
- In Venue WiFi
For more information or to book online, visit http://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Map & Directions
1. If travelling southbound on the M11, take the exit slip road and stay in the left two lanes for Stansted Colchester A120, then continue to follow the A120 before turning right onto Coggeshall Road (A120)
2. At the roundabout signposted Ipswich Colchester (A12) take the first exit merging onto A12. Continuing to follow the A12, look for the left exit signposted Clacton Harwich A120
3. From the A120, take the left exit signposted Walton Elmstead Market (A133). At the end of the road, take the second exit at the roundabout continuing on A133
4. At the Industrial and Amenity Sites roundabout take the second exit onto B1027, follow this road which leads into Valley Road and Valley Farm Holiday Park is on your left ahead
Public Transport Directions
The nearest bus stop is located just outside of park on Valley road. The Stephensons and Panther Travel service numbers 2, 14, 73, 137 and 702 will offer return journeys to Great Clacton, Mistly and Clacton-on-Sea.
Clacton-on-Sea train station is 1.6 miles from park, serving Greater Anglia Trains. The main lines from this station cover destinations such as Colchester and London Liverpool Street.
London Stansted Airport is roughly 50 miles from Valley Farm, or just over 1 hour 10 minutes drive time by car. You can fly into London Stansted from Belfast, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guernsey and Kerry Airport.