Book Tickets Online
AboutLicensed marriage room.
Reception for up o 120 people.
For more details see our Website: www.layermarneytower.co.uk.
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- 1m distancing in place
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Education/study area
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Bar area
- Business support
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Grounds for outdoor activities
- Helicopter landing
- Free Parking
- Dogs Accepted
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
Map & Directions
By car: Layer Marney Tower is a 20mns drive from Colchester town centre, off Maldon Road on the way to Tiptree.
The address is: Layer Marney Tower, Layer Marney, Nr. Colchester, Essex C05 9US
By Bus: The 75 bus from Colchester Town Centre will take you to Smythe's Green, a 20mn walk from Layer Marney Tower.
The nearest railway station is Kelvedon, which is 6 miles away.