Book Tickets Online
Harlow is one of the most economically productive and fastest-growing places in the UK. Arts and Culture is significant in Harlow’s history, today and in the future.
We provide a programme of quality wide-ranging work across our 400-seat and 120-seat theatres, as well as other reach-out locations, and provide space and support to many artists, groups, and companies throughout the year in our three dynamic studio spaces.
Our Café and Bar provide a welcoming atmosphere for you to come and be part of the community using our spaces to work, learn or simply enjoy.
Our mission at Harlow Playhouse is to create a vibrant, wide ranging programme; work with a social conscience, healthy living, positive wellbeing, and provide a platform for participation in the arts. As a leading cultural hub Harlow Playhouse continues to commission, produce, co-produce, seed-fund and support a number of artists.
Our vision is to be THE CULTURAL HEART OF HARLOW FOR EVERYONE.
The Box Office is open from 10.30am-5.30pm Monday-Saturday on non-show days. On performance evenings we remain open until 15 minutes after the start of the show. On Sundays, we are open from one hour before curtain up until 15 minutes after the start of the show.
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Autism Friendly
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Ear defenders available
- Wheelchairs available - 2 are available at request.
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering - External providers can supply on-site catering.
- On-site light refreshments - Crisps, biscuits, pizza, sweets, chocolate & Ice Creams.
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Education/study area
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups - Rented studio space available, plus free seating areas for groups to meet.
- Guided tours for groups
- Mini Coach Parties Accepted
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Bar area
- Business support
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Mobile phone coverage
- Sole use of venue
- Wedding receptions
- Parking with charge
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Onsite Catering
- Passenger lift
- Smoking not allowed
- WiFi or internet access - Currently limited capacity.
- School Trips
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
- Single sex groups welcomed
Map & Directions
Car Parking is available in nearby car parks including the Harvey Centre and Water Gardens. Disabled parking available in College Square.
Public Transport Directions
Harlow Bus Station is a short 5 minute walk.
Harlow Town Railway Station is a 40 minute walk (or 10 minute drive) from the Playhouse.