The Lion Inn has long been a public house extending a warm welcome to travellers for centuries. A recent renovation and extension has not changed this. You can drop in and dine, (although at present booking is highly recommended during prime times), taste some locally brewed ale or peruse our extensive wine list - you can also stay with us.
We have 23 beautifully finished bedrooms, all en-suite, offering everything you need away from home including free WIFI.
Our restaurant, open for both lunch and dinner, is a friendly place to stop off whether you're a lone visitor or a group looking to get together in a vibrant and informal atmosphere. Covid friendly restrictions are in place. Please see the website for further information.
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 29th May 2022
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 30th May 2022
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Bridal Suite||£105.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Double||£110.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Double Deluxe||£130.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Superior Deluxe||£175.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Twin / Double||£110.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Twin Room||£95.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
*Some of our doubles are able to accommodate an additional bed at an extra charge. This includes two disabled access rooms. Please contact the hotel directly.
- Disabled facilities
Booking & Payment Details
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Cooked Breakfast
- Evening meals
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Special diets available - We have a separate Vegan and Gluten Free menu available on request.
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- High chairs available
- 1m distancing in place
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash - Outsourced to specialist laundry company.
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place - Pinch points only.
- Online booking possible
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Central heating
- Ironing facilities
- Free WIFI
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Conference facilities
- Free Parking
- Air conditioning
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Totally non-smoking
- WiFi or internet access
- Four poster bed - Superior Deluxe room is furnished with a beautiful four poster bed.
- Private facilities - All rooms En-Suite
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Television - Freeview.
- Public house/Inn
- Single sex groups NOT accepted