Book Tickets Online
AboutNo photography in house. Suitablity for the Disabled: Partial. WCs. Guided Tours: By arrangement. Suitability for Dogs: Guide dogs only.
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Helicopter landing
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Smoking not allowed
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
Map & Directions
A12 to Ingatestone village. From the London end of the High Street, take Station Lane. Go over the level crossing and continue for 0.5 mile. Designated parking is about 200 yards from the house.
By Public Transport:
From Ingatestone station it is 0.75 miles to Ingatestone Hall.
The nearest railway station is Ingatestone, which is 0.8 miles away.