Book Tickets Online
AboutRelax in the beautiful surroundingd of Clayhill Vineyard. Take in the stunning views of the River Crouch & Valley while walking among the vines. If you are feeling lazy, find a seat inside or outside while enjoying a light lunch, coffee, cake or glass of wine in our Coffee & Cake Cafe. You are welcome to sample & purchase our wines through the cafe. Booked Tastings & Tours available.
ln the heart of the Crouch Valley Region, commanding unrivaled views over the River Crouch Estuary and the tidal Bridgemarsh lsland.
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- 2m distancing in place
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Open now - Take away service only.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Facilities for groups
- Guided tours for groups
- Free Parking
- Dogs Accepted
- Guided tours for individuals
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
Map & Directions
6 miles from South Woodham Ferrers on the B1010 to Burnham on Crouch. Between North Farnbridge and Althorne. Just before the village of Althorne.
The nearest railway station is Althorne, which is 1 mile away.