The stylish Apple Tree Lodges are located on the edge of the Stoke by Nayland Resort in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering the ultimate in idyllic, self-catering accommodation for couples or large groups. With open-plan interiors that are chic and contemporary as well as floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking stunning Constable Country, you'll be wowed from the moment you set foot on site.
Apple Tree Lodges have a charming history that adds further character to the impressive hand-built, eco-friendly buildings: all ten lodges were erected on the site of a WW2 Women's Land Army Hostel. The tower of the original WLA site has been preserved and currently houses a mini museum of photographs and facts for interested guests.
All lodges come fully equipped with cooking utensils and guests can rent BBQs to enhance their stay; alternatively, there is a Lodge Takeaway Service to facilitate those nights when everyone wants to take a break from the kitchen. Stoke by Nayland Resort offers the AA 2 Rosette Lakes Restaurant, for a relaxing Modern British fine dining experience, the first floor Gallery Grill with panoramic views, and the Sports Bar for great food and live TV Sports.
Use Apple Tree Lodges as your home away from home with access to luxury facilities and local attractions that will give you the freedom to choose how you relax in beautiful, rolling countryside.
There are 5 large lodge buildings which are each divided into 2 levels – ground and 1st floor. Four of the top levels are each one double/twin en-suite bedroom penthouse units/lodges, with very spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/dining areas and huge wooden decks. One top level is a 2 double/twin bedroom unit with 2 bathrooms, lounge/kitchen/dining area and deck. All 5 ground floor units are each 2 double/twin bedroom units with 2 bathrooms and lounge/kitchen/dining areas and decks.
In addition, each large lodge building can be booked as a 3 or 4 bedroom unit by including both ground and 1st floors together.
Guests of Apple Tree can book spa days and treatments at Stoke by Nayland Resort which is a short 10 minute walk/4 minute drive away. Facilities in Peake Spa include an 18m indoor pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi and Technogym gymnasium.
Guests also benefit from reduced rates for rounds of golf on the resort's two renowned championship 18 hole golf courses. Additional facilities include a covered driving range, golf tuition, golf simulator, pool table, squash and fishing.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|1 bedroom, Penthouse lodge, low season||£720.00 per unit per week|
|2 bedroom, high season||£1,320.00 per unit per week|
*The minimum price stay is for a 3-night stay, with the maximum price shown for 7-nights
- Disabled facilities
Booking & Payment Details
- Christmas special programme
- Festive Special Programme
- Travel agent bookings
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Barbecue - Provided on the balcony area.
- Breakfast available - Breakfast is available to purchase as the nearby resort in the Sports Bar from 7am.
- Evening meals - A BBQ is supplied on the balcony for your use
- Foodshop/mobile foodshop - Supermarket deliveries are accepted.
- Restaurant - Restaurants are available at the nearby Resort at an additional cost. Advanced bookings are preferred.
- Snacks/afternoon tea - Available to book at the nearby Resort.
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Microwave cooker
- Central heating
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Free WIFI
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Health/beauty facilities onsite - Spa treatments and spa days can be booked in advance at the Resort. Book a treatment online at www.stokebynayland.com/spa.
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Sauna onsite - Spa treatments and spa days can be booked in advance at the Resort. Book a treatment online at www.stokebynayland.com/spa.
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Spa Facilities
- Spa/Swimming On Site - Spa treatments and spa days can be booked in advance at the Resort. Book a treatment online at www.stokebynayland.com/spa. Free adult swim sessions are available before 10am and after 6pm at the nearby Resort.
- Swimming pool - indoor onsite - Spa treatments and spa days can be booked in advance at the Resort. Book a treatment online at www.stokebynayland.com/spa. Free adult swim sessions are available before 10am and after 6pm at the nearby Resort.
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Conference facilities
- Sleeps up to 10
- Free Parking
- Free Parking on Site
- Private parking
- Air conditioning
- Cleaning service
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Telephone (public)
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Scenic view
- Building of historical interest
- Single sex groups welcomed
Room/Unit Facilities: 1 bedroom, Penthouse lodge, low season
- Scenic view
Room/Unit Facilities: 2 bedroom, high season
- Scenic view