Enjoy a fun-filled holiday at Naze Marine Holiday Park
With a bunch of new and exciting investment into Naze Marine for 2022, it is the perfect location for families looking for a fun and energetic holiday. From the brand new Sports Dome featuring activities like laser quest, archery, as well as a brand new Arts & Crafts Den and Pirate themed crazy golf, you can guarantee your holiday is going to be better than ever!
After an action-packed day, enjoy a family meal in the newly refurbished Boathouse Bar & Restaurant, grab a takeaway pizza to take back to your holiday home from Pizza Box or even finish off the day with your favourite ice cream from Scoops!
Plus, with an indoor pool and an adventure playground to keep the kids happy, and fantastic evening entertainment, there’s plenty at Naze Marine Holiday Park for the whole family. Better Than Ever!
Naze Marine offers a great range of accommodation options for you to choose from including fully equipped caravans and spacious lodges.
Awards: 3 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board; Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- New for 2022: Bungee Trampolines
- New for 2022: Pirate Crazy golf
- New for 2022: Sports Dome
- New for 2022: Arts & Craft Den
- New for 2022: Refurbished Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- New for 2022: Pizza Box and Scoops Food Vendors
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Adventure Play Areas
- Amusement Arcade
- Entertainment Venue
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
For more information or to book online, visit http://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Map & Directions
1. If travelling southbound on the M11, take the exit slip road and stay in the left two lanes for Stansted Colchester A120, then continue to follow the A120 turning right onto Coggeshall Road (A120)
2. At the roundabout signposted Ipswitch Colchester (A12) take the first exit merging onto A12. Continue to follow the A12 and look for left exit signposted Clacton Harwich A120
3. Take the left exit from the A120 for signposted Walton Elmstead Market (A133) and at the end of the road take the first exit at the roundabout onto the B1033
4. Follow the B1033 paying close attention not to miss the left turning onto Golden Lane, at the end of the lane turn right onto the B1414 before a sharp left turn onto Walton Road leading into the B1034
5. At the T junction turn left for the town centre where the road leads you to the beach front. Continue along this road passing the Bath House restaurant and Naze Marine Holiday Park is just ahead on your left
Public Transport Directions
The nearest bus stop is Coastguards Cotts, which is located a two minute walk away after turning right out of park onto Hall Lane. Here you will find the First Group service numbers 7,8, 97, 97A, 98 and 100 offering a return service via Colchester Town Centre and Clacton-on-Sea.
Walton-on-the-Naze train station is 5 minutes away by car (1 mile) and serves Greater Anglia Trains. The main lines from this station cover destinations such as Colchester and Thorpe Le Soken.
London Stansted Airport is roughly 53 miles from park or just over 1 hour 15 minutes drive time by car. You can fly into London Stansted from Belfast, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guernsey and Kerry Airport.