Catch up with a good friend, take your loved one for a romantic holiday or honeymoon; or just relax, escape and enjoy the scenery from our 2 x beautiful wooden glamping pods. Our accommodation has everything you need to ensure an enjoyable holiday all year round!
Our 400 acre working arable farm has beautiful views across the fields towards the Blackwater Estuary and the famous old Thames Barges and boats. You may even meet our resident Pheasants, Kestrel and Barn Owl too.
With private access across our farm, one of our beautiful scenic walking routes will take you towards Mundon in one direction and along the sea wall into Maldon in the other direction. There are many interesting things to see and do in the nearby historical town of Maldon, Mundon and local villages, including lots of very nice pubs, restaurants and local shops!
For walking enthusiasts, we are not far away from St Peter's Way and half a mile/10 min walk from the Essex Coastal Path. Great for an overnight break to replenish your energy!
We are all very excited here at Southey Creek Glamping as we have planted 2.5 acres of vines on our farm!
Our glampers will be able to see them from their pods. Keep a look out for some exciting changes. We are growing a combination of Pinot Noir, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay and Bacchus.
In a few years time we will have some delicious wine to share with you all!! Just imagine, sitting outside whilst sipping wine grown from our own vineyard - it's incredibly exciting. All good things will come to those who wait!
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Julie & Crispin Binder
Mundon, Maldon, Essex UK
- CHECK AVAILABILITY - Southey Creek Glamping, Maldon
- Southey Creek Glamping BLOG & VIDEO by Ben at Tuin
- Trip Advisor REVIEWS
- Southey Creek Glamper's TESTIMONIALS
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Marsh Harrier||£100.00 per unit per night|
|Oyster Catcher||£100.00 per unit per night|
£100 per night (per pod) minimum 2 nights or more
£120 for 1 night (per pod)
The prices listed are per accommodation per night. Each pod is suitable for 2 adults (over 18yrs).
A £50 Security Deposit is required for each booking. It will be 'pending' in your account the morning of your stay (at 6am) and will be 'released' back to your account the day after you leave (at 6pm). Therefore, unless there is a breach of our Terms and Conditions, it will not actually leave your bank account. Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Due to it being a working farm and limited space in the pod, we cannot cater for pets or children.
Booking & Payment Details
- Online Booking Possible
- Barbecue - • Fires should only be lit in the BBQ. • Please use the BBQ safely and under complete control at all times ensuring that your fire is completely put out before leaving unattended. • Please DO NOT use the BBQ in windy conditions. • During very dry conditions, please be aware of the spread of fire to grass and crops by sparks from the BBQ. We have provided a bucket of water if needed. Please keep control of the BBQ and do not leave unattended at any time. Thank you!
- Electric Hob - 2 x ring electric hob
- Fridge Freezer
- Microwave cooker - Microwave Combi-Oven
- Free WIFI
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Towels Provided
- Sleeps up to 2 - Each glamping pod sleeps up to 2 adults.
- Free Parking on Site - There is a parking space for each pod guest on the tarmac just on the entrance to the glamping field.
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Non-smoking property
- WiFi or internet access
- Scenic view
- Working farm - Farm and vineyard
- Adult Exclusive
- Business Stays
- Coach Parties Not Accepted
- Dark Skies / Stargazing
- Off the Beaten Track
- Single sex groups welcomed
What to bring
- Warm Clothing
Map & Directions
• Turn RIGHT at the large ‘Bramble Hall’ sign from Mundon, or LEFT coming from Maldon on Mundon Road between house/bungalows • Follow driveway (fields on either side) • Past 1st bend • Past 2nd bend (yellow house with fence around it – ‘Searchlight House’ – opposite fields) • Just after the 2nd bend on the RIGHT is the entrance to the glamping area where you can park on the gravel area. • The entrance is between 'Searchlight House' and the final house ‘Bramble Hall’ – (another yellow house with a fence around it with a pond).