Book Tickets Online
AboutYour auditorium booking entitles you to full use of all audiovisual equipment, including SMART Slate technology, intelligent room hardware and video conferencing capability.
Our auditorium is ideal for conferences, screenings, lectures, presentations and performances.
Many parts of Firstsite's building can be hired for exhibitions.
Firstsite has two meeting rooms available for hire. One can host up to 25 delegates, the other up to 20 delegates.
You can hire firstsite’s 190-seat tiered auditorium, hi-spec meeting rooms and vast foyer space for a host of business purposes, including conferences, presentations, and product launches.
firstsite is also available for club and society meetings, and makes a spectacular backdrop to private parties and celebrations.
Various - please contact us for details
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- 2m distancing in place
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Currently closed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Facilities must be booked
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- One way system
- Outside seating
- Queuing system
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Education/study area
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
Map & Directions
There is good access to Colchester from all parts of the country via the A12, A120, M25 and A14.
firstsite offers parking for disabled visitors only; there is no on-site parking. We are a short walk from all Colchester’s town centre car parks. Outside the building is a drop-off point for cars and coaches, and special access for disabled visitors.
The High Street and East Hill are well served by many local bus routes.
firstsite is a few minutes' walk from Colchester Town Station or 25 minutes’ walk from Colchester North mainline station. Journey time from London Liverpool Street to Colchester is around 50 minutes on InterCity services, and around an hour on local services.
Accessible by Public Transport: Colchester Town station is 0 miles away.