Book Tickets Online
At the Visitor Information Centre we provide a wide range of services for residents and visitors alike, including:
Information on events, attractions and things to do.
Booking agents for Kirby's and Cooks Coaches.
Bookings for local events, boat and coach trips.
Same day accommodation search and bookings.
And much more besides, just give us a call, email, or pay us a visit in person to see how we can help you.
There is also a Gift Shop in the Visitor Information Centre selling an array or unique Pier gifts, confectionery, Tiptree products and souveniers of your trip.
We also have public toilets at the Pier entrance along with a refreshment kiosk.
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Queuing system
- Staff required to regularly wash hands