Book Tickets Online
At the Visitor Information Centre we provide a wide range of services for residents and visitors alike, including:
Information on events, attractions and things to do.
Booking agents for Kirby's and Cooks Coaches.
Bookings for local events, boat and coach trips.
Same day accommodation search and bookings.
And much more besides, just give us a call, email, or pay us a visit in person to see how we can help you.
There is also a Gift Shop in the Visitor Information Centre selling an array or unique Pier gifts, confectionery, Tiptree products and souvenirs of your trip.
We also have public toilets at the Pier entrance along with a refreshment kiosk.
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Changing Places
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted