Book Tickets Online
Come and join the fun at Sealife Adventure. The UK’s first Zooquarium, home to over 40 species of animals from the deep depths of the ocean to the hottest of Savannas and jungles, there’s something for all the family.
Come and see the beautiful tropical fish and sharks in the Deepwater world tank, where you can get up close to these beautiful creatures swimming overhead.
Sealife Adventure is not only home to aquatic animals, it is also home to land animals like monkeys, meerkats, tropical butterflies and many more!
Grab some classic fish ‘n’ chips or snacks at the Three Shells café within the aquarium.
Day ticket = £11 - £12.50
Annual Ticket (12months) = £15.00
Children under 90cm = FREE
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- 1m distancing in place
- 2m distancing in place
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks available for visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- One way system
- Online booking possible
- Queuing system
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Parking with charge
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
Map & Directions
Access by car From the M25 you can take either Junction 29 (A127) or Junction 30 (A13) and just follow the signs until you get to the beach! Southend has plenty of car parking facilities, the nearest car park is Justpark which is a 3 minute walk.
Public Transport Directions
Access by Train: Both Southend Central (C2C) and Southend Victoria are within easy walking distance from Sealife Adventure. Southend Central is operated by the C2C line and is a 15 minute walk from the station through the high street. If you’re travelling with Abellio Greater Anglia then you will arrive at Southend Victoria, a 20-25 minute walk via the high street.
Access by Bus: First Essex operate numerous bus services to and from Southend from in and around Essex. Bus services operating are 20, 21, 21A, 21B, 23 ,24 ,25, 25A, 26, 27A, 28. Please check the First Essex website to see how to get there from your location. https://www.firstbus.co.uk/essex