Book Tickets Online
The exquisite Devora Suite, named after the Club's founder, Devora Peake, is the largest and most prestigious of our function rooms. It features a full length balcony to the south and a substantial terrace to the south west, which itself can accommodate up to 200 guests for pre-dinner drinks or a BBQ, with beautiful views over the lake, golf courses and Stoke by Nayland church, which was twice painted by Constable, on the skyline.
At night the large terrace is magically lit, and the lake is also illuminated, providing an idyllic backdrop for the culmination of your special day. It also provides the perfect viewing position for firework displays from beside the lake, which are a popular enhancement for many events here.
The Constable Rooms comprise of the Haywain, Flatford, Dedham Vale and Cornfield, all of which have air-conditioning, natural daylight and terrace areas with stunning views. The Constable Bar is also available as a reception/dining area for any of the function suites.
Garden and Gainsborough Rooms
Both the Gainsborough Room, named after the famous local artist, and the Garden Room enjoy superb views over the lake and 18th greens of both championship golf courses.
The two suites can become one large room, and both have access onto the south terrace which in the summer provides an ideal area for pre-dinner drinks and canapés, a barbeque, or simply a perfect place to relax and enjoy the magnificent panoramic scenery.
SUFFOLK TOURISM AWARD 2010 - BUSINESS TOURISM AWARD
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Baby changing facilities
- 1m distancing in place
- 2m distancing in place
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Facilities must be booked
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Free Parking
- Smoking not allowed
Map & Directions
Follow signs towards Colchester on A12 - at junction 28 (signposted Hospital (A&E) & services). From Colchester direction, take slip road and third exit. When you reach the next roundabout, take the first exit signposted Boxted, Langham. Follow signs towards A134 and Stoke by Nayland. This will take around 10 minutes. Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa is signposted from A134.
By Public transport:
Timetables and information can be accessed via the public transport information partnership Traveline. Traveline allows you to plan journeys from and to a postcode, postal address, town or village, named station or stop, or point of interest.
Call 0871 200 2233 to speak to an operator and plan your journey, or log onto www.traveline.info/
choose your location then simply type in where you are travelling from and to for a detailed trip summary.
The nearest railway station is Colchester, which is 8 miles away.