The contemporary brasserie using the best of British produce to create a fusion of great tastes and culinary delights.
Delivered with attentive service, the extensive menus offer a wide ranging choice. Our menus change frequently to make the most of fresh local produce. Daily specials are often available ensuring each experience of the brasserie is as unique and exciting as the last.
Our Sunday menu features with pride our award winning 'Best Roast Dinner' selection, making the brasserie the perfect venue to while away lazy days.
We have a special children's menu designed to offer the same quality food as all of our menus. There's space outside for some fresh air after lunch and young artists can enjoy colouring their own version of Wivenhoe House during the meal. High chairs are also available.
Enjoy our brand-new takeaways, now available to order! Choose from fresh stone baked pizzas, dishes to make at home, or our famous afternoon teas!
'Our brasserie afternoon tea is served in a relaxed, informal setting, overlooking one of our famous cork oak trees, this really is a modern take on the traditional, refined afternoon tea experience.
You will be greeted at the restaurant and taken to your table, where delicious sandwiches, freshly baked scones and beautifully presented cakes and pastries will be served.
Tea and coffee will be served and replenished as required.'
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Breakfast available
- Evening meals
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- 2m distancing in place
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Currently closed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- One way system
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Takeaway available
- Virtual menus
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted