Book Tickets Online
AboutThe Windmill offers a unique venue for Civil Weddings, Civil Partnerships, Naming Ceremonies and Renewal of Vows. With seating for up to 20 guests, Rayleigh Windmill is an intimate venue for your celebrations. Located next to the Windmill Garden and the historic Rayleigh Mount, it offers a perfect backdrop for your pictures. A dedicated event co-ordinator will ensure that your special day runs perfectly.
For information on booking Rayleigh Windmill or to arrange a viewing, please contact us via the details above, or visit www.rochford.gov.uk/windmillweddings to download a brochure.
Toilets, including disabled toilets and baby changing facilities, are accessible via the Mill Arts & Events Centre situated next to the Windmill.
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 11:30 (inc): £220
Monday – Friday 12:00 – 17:00 (inc): £330
Saturday, Sunday, Bank Holiday: £440
Hire of chair sashes: £66
- Disabled access
- Children welcome
- Advance booking essential
- Clear signage
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face masks available for visitors
- Facilities must be booked
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Facilities for educational visits
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Sole use of venue
- Venue approved for civil marriage
- Parking with charge
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed
- Welcome Host
- Accepts groups
Map & Directions
Rayleigh is situated just off the A127. As you enter the Rayleigh High Street one way system, the road to the Windmill is on the left and is signposted for The Mill Hall. Parking and Disabled Parking are both available in The Mill Hall Car Park which is situated in front of the Windmill.
Accessible by Public Transport: Rayleigh station is 0.5 miles away.