Book Tickets Online
Saffron Grange is one of Essex’s best kept secrets. A family-run vineyard nestled on the gently sloping hills just outside of Saffron Walden, it produces delicious, premium quality English Sparkling Wines. Since opening in 2019 it has been quietly racking up the awards - most recently achieving Silver in the Decanter World Wine Awards for its delicious 2016 Classic Cuvée.
The vineyard hosts regular tours and tastings throughout the growing season until October’s harvest. On the informative tours, you will learn just what goes into creating the Saffron Grange taste – that distinct, naturally fruit-driven elegance for which its wines are clocking up the awards.
You will also hear more about the local land (where Woolly Mammoths once roamed!), its incredible history and why the Saffron Region has the perfect conditions for growing exceptional quality grapes.
Relax as you soak up the fresh air and stunning panoramic views whilst enjoying delicious tastings of the vineyard’s latest releases, grazing on heavenly cheese and charcuterie boards and putting questions to the vineyard’s friendly team.
Tickets sell out fast, so to book your place visit https://www.saffrongrange.com/vineyard-tours/. Tour vouchers are also available if you want to treat someone to a gift to remember!
Tours & tastings start from £20 per person
Wines start from £27
- Home Delivery
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Disabled access - We have a ramp to the front door of the bar / shop which we can put out for disabled visitors. The vineyard tour isn't currently suitable for disabled guests.
- Disabled toilets
- Quiet Area/ Rooms
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided) - Face masks are essential for inside the bar / shop area but not while outdoors or sat at your tables for tastings and/or dining.
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Time limited visits
- Facilities for groups
- Guided tours for groups
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Guided tours for individuals
- Guided tours mandatory
- Onsite Catering
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Welcome Host
- Accepts groups
- Adult Exclusive